That’s Been Fixed!

Stuff about Statements

We recently corrected and issue with the printing of the first date on a statement. This worked quite well on “normal” statements, but payment only statements did not print any dates because the payment was not usually the first item in a visit. That’s Been Fixed.

At the same time we were testing the payment only Statement, we noticed that when we did a payments only Statement, that the end of day report was stuck on the payments only as well. That’s Been Fixed.

Then when testing finance charges, we found another problem of it not printing the number in the correct column. That’s Been Fixed.

A long time user needed 99 (other) for the place of service. That’s Been Fixed.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.